Use our pre made integration with Zapier to automatically populate your Burst SMS contact list when a new subscriber is added to your Zoho CRM list
Step 1 - Export your existing Zoho CRM list into a CSV file
You have the option to export a list when you view it in the Lists page of your MailChimp account. To export your list follow these steps:
1. Click "Settings icon" and click Setup > Data Administration > Export
2. In the Export Data page, select the module from which you want to export data from the Select Export Module list.
3. Click Export. The records will be exported and saved in CSV format.
Reference to Zoho CRM Export Data guide: https://www.zoho.com/crm/help/data-administration/export-data.html
Step 2 - Upload CSV file into a Burst SMS List
1. Click on CONTACTS > NEW CONTACT LIST
2. Click on UPLOAD
3. Select and Upload your file as shown below:
4. Preview your numbers, MAP and NAME fields, if you are happy click IMPORT
5. After upload you can view a report of what was imported and export this report if required.
Step 3 - Register for a Zapier account
Step 4 - Setup Zapier integration between Zoho CRM and Burst SMS
Use this pre made Zap for setting up the integration: