Opt-in mobile numbers via Zoho CRM lists, sync them with a Burst list to send SMS campaigns
Use our easy to set up list sync to create a link between a Zoho CRM list and a Burst SMS list. The existing list will be imported and the newly added contacts will be synced automatically.
1. Create a new list in Burst SMS and click sync
Go to the CONTACTS section and create a list. Then click on the Sync button.
2. Choose the Zoho CRM service
Select Zoho from the drop down menu
3. Authorise with your Zoho email and password
Enter your Zoho email and password and select I have permission to message these contact and click on the AUTHORIZE button
PLEASE NOTE: If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled on your Zoho CRM account you will need to follow these instructions for the Zoho password field:
1. Go to your Zoho CRM account's Authentication settings: https://accounts.zoho.com/u/h#setting/authentication
2. Click on "Manage Application Specific Passwords"
3. Enter Burst SMS as the device name and enter your current Zoho CRM password and click on GENERATE
4. Type the generated password without spaces into the Zoho password field in the above screenshot in Burst SMS and click on the AUTHORIZE button
4. Choose your Zoho CRM list
A list of all of your available lists in Zoho CRM will appear in a drop down menu. Choose the required list ensuring there is a mobile field.
5. Map your data using our simple field mapper
Our system will map the name fields. However you will need to map the mobile field and if you have other custom data, map these using the drop down menus.
6. Click sync and you can now send SMS