Use our pre made integration with Zapier to automatically populate your Burst SMS contact list when a new subscriber is added to your MailChimp list.
Step 1 - Export your existing MailChimp list into a CSV file.
You have the option to export a list when you view it in the Lists page of your MailChimp account. To export your list follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Lists page.
2. Click the name of the list you want to work with.
3. Click Export List
4. After the list export loads, click Export as CSV to download the file to your computer
Reference to MailChimp knowledge base article: View/Export a List
Step 2 - Upload CSV file into a Burst SMS List.
1. Click on CONTACTS > NEW CONTACT LIST
2. Click on UPLOAD link
3. Select and Upload your file as shown in the below screenshot:
4. Preview your numbers, MAP and NAME fields, if you
5. After upload you can view a report of what was imported and EXPORT as a file.
Step 3 - Register for a Zapier account.
Step 4 - Setup Zapier integration between MailChimp and Burst SMS.
Use this pre made Zap for setting up the integration:
NB: MailChimp is a premium application with Zapier. You will need a paid account in order to use this integration. Plans start from $20 per month.
You can test this integration using a 14 day free trial account with Zapier.