1. Each REPORT will show tabs with the status, a list of each status meaning is below. You can also click on the status to view more detailed information.
Your message has been successfully delivered to the recipients handset
A pending message is one that we have received no confirmation from the carrier delivered or undelivered. These confirmations are known as delivery receipts.
If a message still has a pending status after an hour the most common reason for pending messages is:
- Phone out of credit and cannot receive SMS.
- Phone number active but phone switched off or out of range.
- Active pre-paid account but SIM not in phone.
- Network problems.
When a message is in pending status several carrier dependent retry strategies come into operation.
If there is no response by the end of the retry period the message will become expired and will be marked as soft bounced.
Indicates the mobile handset has not received the messages.
The most common reasons are:
- SIM card is not in the phone
- Out of network range for more than 72 hours
- Have not paid phone bill
- Travelling overseas (connected to another network)
Indicates the number is invalid or disconnected. You can safely delete the number from your list.
These are recipients that have sent replies to your message using our shared long code. If you used a dedicated long code and/or a specific keyword campaign, please visit the Keywords section of the site to view your replies.
These recipients have opted out of receiving further communication, and have been automatically removed from your contact list.
These are recipients that have clicked on your link in your message